Labels

Thursday 13 September 2012

Sleeping beauty 2012



An exhibit at Ukraine's National Art Museum has captured the world's attention - five women posing as sleeping beauties. 

The concept was that suitors kiss the women and if she woke, they'd be contractually obligated to get married. 


One of the sleeping beauties actually woke up to an unexpected suitor, a woman. The model, Yana Gurzhiy, says "It was a very quick moment, and I didn't think about it for a long time. It happened in a second and I opened my eyes. When I saw a girl in front of me, I was naturally surprised, but I would also have been surprised if it had been a strange man.



" The artist behind the installation, Taras Polataiko, says that he hopes the kiss will encourage conversation about changing Ukraine's same-sex marriage ban, though he doesn't expect the two women to wed. 

-yahoo

 one way to inverted human nature..To them that who  love Islam should be the inverse condemning gay /lesbian marriage




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...