Sunday, 30 September 2012

Ignorance poison yourself (vitamin C + shrimp/prawn)

A woman suddenly died unexpectedly with signs of bleeding from the ears, nose, mouth & eyes. After initial autopsy it was confirmed that due to arsenic poisoning death.

Where did the arsenic come from?

Police launched an investigation in depth and breadth. A professor of medical institutions have been invited to come to help solve the case.

Professor carefully view the content of <p. In less than half an hour, the mystery was solved.

The professor said: 'the deceased did not commit suicide or be murdered, she died of accidental ignorance!'

All people wonder, why accidental death of ignorance?

The professor explained: 'arsenic is produced in the stomach of the deceased.' Deceased who take Vitamin C every day, which in itself is not a problem.

The problem is that he ate most of the shrimp at dinner. Eating shrimp is no problem and nothing happened to her family even though they have together shrimp. However, at the same time the deceased also took vitamin C ', that is cause problems!


Researchers at the University of Chicago in the United States, found after passing through experiments, food such as soft shellfish (shell) contains a higher concentration of five potassium arsenic compounds.

The fresh food by itself has no toxic effects on the human body.

However, in taking vitamin C, a chemical reaction occurs and the original non-toxic elements change to toxic elements.


Arsenic poisoning have magma role and can cause paralysis to the small blood vessels. Therefore, people who died from arsenic poisoning will shows signs of bleeding from the ears, nose, mouth & eyes. Therefore, as a precautionary measure, DO NOT eat shrimp when taking vitamin C '.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...